VAMPIRE PRP FACELIFT
WHAT IS THE VAMPIRE FACELIFT® PROCEDURE?
WHAT DOES THE PRP FACELIFT® TREAT?
- Lines at corners of the mouth
- “Bunny lines” or “bunny nose” — dynamic wrinkles on the nose
- Crow’s feet (lines in corners of the eyes)
- Forehead wrinkles
- Frown lines
- Smile lines
- Plumping of the cheeks
WHAT KIND OF RESULTS CAN I EXPECT FROM A PRP FACELIFT® ?
Vampire Facelift has proven to improve skin texture, increase skin glow, and add volume to skin, resulting in a more healthy, youthful appearance. After you perform the initial procedure, the treatment area will continue to improve for 2 to 3 months as fibrin matrix develops.
WHAT ARE POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS?
immediately after the procedure y
- Mild Irritation
- Puffy cheeks can be possible
- Swelling near the injection points.
- The skin and underlying tissue might feel tender at these locations.
IS THERE ANY DOWNTIME?
Patients can carry on their normal routine after receiving a Vampire Facelift but should avoid strenuous activity for a day or two. Light makeup and gentle cleaning products may be used shortly after PRP, but patients should avoid face scrubs and excessive cosmetic use for 7 days after the procedure. Sun exposure should be avoided or kept to a minimum for 7 days after the procedure.